Monday, November 5, 2007

The Red Ring of Death meets the Towel of R♦esurrection

Only hours ago I posted about my 360 getting the Red Ring, but then coming back to life. Well, this arvo, it died proper.

I linked to some Electronic Voodoo Majics, which was actually what's known as the towel trick/method. I thought, eh, It's worth a shot. If it works, super. If it doesn't I'll send it away to get fixed.

So here we go. Here's my poooor box wrapped in a couple towels. Poor box.




Fully Submerged. FRIGHTENING SHIT. After about 10 minutes the fan started to get really loud.




Shazam, it fucking works. Don't know for how long though. Hopefully this will keep me going until the HDMI versions have replaced the standard ones.




So there you go kids, wrap your electronics in a towel and they will magically come back to life. Guaranteed*.


-Brother N-


*Not a guarantee, ya idiot.

No comments: