Monday, November 19, 2007

The dreaded back log

I decided to call Microsoft to find out where abouts my 360 was in the 'glue on a new heat sink' line and when I should be getting it back. To my surprise, it had already fixed and was in transit. Awesome news, no?

New dilemma; I now face 'The Back Log'.

November is known for it's total unrelenting release schedule bastardry, and having over a week away has left me with a daunting and somewhat sad situation. Some of these games, will have to be left behind like a puppy in the rain.

I see you there Mass Effect, staring at me with you big, well rendered, creepily real eyes. And you too Ass Creed (heheh), Call of duty 4 and what about poor little Gordan? I promised him that I'd finally finish Half Life 2. Pooor little Gordon. All vying for my attention, why struggling to get TV time between the girlfriend's 'Depressing Country Drama' and her killing Guitar Hero III...

I can't WAIT to have this problem.

I'm already getting sick of grinding for bells in Animal Crossing: WW.

Curse you Tom Nook.

-brother n-

No comments: