Friday, September 11, 2009

Rant Theory Podcast #18 Na na na na na na na na POD-CAAAAAAST!

Late? Us? No way man. You got the wrong cast.

Ok Fine, it is late, but this time it wasn't because I lost it down the back of the couch. From the amazing photoshoppery above (you're welcome) you may be able to tell that upgrading to Snow Leopard has caused us a little grief. But hey, it's done now! Bam!

This week we embrace with Batman and give him one of the longest and most awkward nerd kisses ever. Also, Shadow Complex was there as well as the infamous iPhone round up. But they pretty much just watched in horror.

Enjoy!

Download it direct:
Rant Theory Podcast #18 Na na na na na na na na POD-CAAAAAAST!
Stream it


And Subscribe on iTunes!
We love that

EDIT: There is a slight problem with the file, seems to be a double. Sorry, I'm on it.

2 comments:

_ said...

Hey fellas, can't remember if I gave you my BF Heroes tag in the e-mail but it's 'Psychorantis'. So if you wanna let me know you've added me and we can have a few games then you can e-mail me back or leave the comment here... I guess.

And I enjoyed the discussion on Batman. Makes me think that the Hyper mag score of 10 wasn't really undeserved.

--Lewis

_ said...

Not anymore, now the account name is 'Consonance'. So again, feel free to email and let me know if you want a game.

--Lewis