Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rant Theory Podcast #13 Don't hate the player... Edition


Rant Theory Podcast #13 Don't hate the player... Edition

It's the baker's dozen and we celebrate by munging down on some bakery treats. Tenuous link? Maybe, Delicious? Definitely. This week we review Apple Danish, a pastie and an apple slice. Oh, and also Red Faction, Prototype, Fuel, Trash Panic, Bionic Commando and more Fallout DLC than you can point a stereotype at.

We also introduce a fun new segment "Douche of the Week"! Good times!

Our moose related picture was most generously provided to us by our amazing listener Adam aka Wr8h! Generous, AND a nice guy too! What a package!

On with the show.

Download it directly to your computer box
Rant Theory Podcast #13_ Don't hate the player... Edition

Stream it


Or subscribe on iTunes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, what do you mean by "package"?

Adam Connellan said...

It's ok Metal, no need to get jealous

Unknown said...

I think I figured it out with Prototype, it blew its load to quick ... I think that game with some nasal spray might have been better, I played it ... loved it ... and now I dont care anymore, I still probably have 4 hours of gameplay left and I am seriously considering trading it in and I started as a fan boy, and I dont dislike it, I loved it when I was playing it, however now I just have no desire left to play it.

Dr. Oxide said...

To bad about the Magna, CROMAGNA MAN!!!

Anonymous said...

ok who did the cover of ace of spades? i have to know.

i think u need t oput up the playlist sumwhere

Dr.Oxide said...

You wanted PC game suggestions?
Here it fuckin goes:
World in conflict
Company of Heroes
SWAT4
Hitman Blood Money[free on Gametap]
Psychonauts[free on Gametap]
World of Goo
Rainbow Six VEgas
Bioshock
Crysis
Audiosurf
Stalker:Shadow of Chenobyl
Overlord
Call of Cthuluhu
Halflife2 Episodes
orange Box - Portal,Team fortress 2
Condemned:Criminal Origins
Prey
Trails 2
Starwars Republic Commando

You've probably played a few of these on Xbox. Hope this helps or just overwhelms you into inaction and insecurity :P welcome to TRUE gaming....just jokes

Dr. "Angry" Oxide said...

Suggestion for Douche of the week: All those who are currently boycotting Left 4 Dead 2, all 37,932of them. Douchebags who didn't give a company a chance to announce DLC, douchebags who seem to hate gaming excellence, douchebags who put 200hrs into a $60 game and want more for their money, douchebags who are gonna looks stupid when they buy L4D2 in November.
See
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/02/left-4-dead-dlc-announcement-by-end-of-summer/

rant end;

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys,

I cant remember what Ace of Spades track I put up! Whoops :)