Friday, November 23, 2007

Dumb peasants and Pot bitches

I picked up Assassin's Creed this week, and by some god given divinity, my 360 was returned to me 2 hours later in the mail (along with a comped month of live, Cheers!) .

3 or so hours in, and so far I'm digging the dusty dusty place. I'm yet to feel the reported repetition of the missions, but I don't actually think I'm going to be effected by it. I have some kind of different brain wave pattern to the standard gamer, which allows me to perform the exact same task, ad nauseam. See; Animal Crossing.

A few complaints. First is no biggie, I quite like the way the crowd responds to you doing weird shit, start running and you may get "Why is he running, Is somebody chasing him?" Makes sense.

So what do they say when I scale a building faster than a cocaine-fueled spider monkey? "I don't see any reason for him to do that". *cough* A tad dry. How bout "WOAH! Did you see that shit! WOAH FUCK! Goats of mercy!"

My second is the Pot Bitches. These chics might as well have a fucking siren on their head instead. They are walking landmines, set to 'aimlessly wander and change course for no reason'. So you can be the blendingest blender in a sea of anonymity, but you brush past one of these hopeless tarts, they instantly drop their shit, shattering it, causing a MOB of people to run up to you and berate you about your idiotic clumsiness. THAT WAS A POT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

When your ONLY job in the world is to carry a fucking pot through a crowd, you better make damn sure you can CARRY THE FUCKING POT THROUGH A FUCKING CROWD.

And don't get all indignant with me, pot bitch, just because you can't do your fucking job.

More on this one when I'm a bit further in.

-Brother N-

No comments: