Thursday, August 14, 2008

VIVA effing PIÑATA!



Ok so it's no secret, I love me some Viva Piñata. Many people think I'm taking the piss when I say that, but I am really, really not. Check the card. I'm about 20 game days off the 50 hour achievement.

So it fills me with man-glee to see that Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise is released in a matter of weeks. So what's new? CO OP! This fantastic addition sees me with the ability to guilt fools into helping me create a master race of Quackberries.

Case in point.

Let's take a look at some communiqué between myself and the soon to be contributor, Mr Metal.

In response to a shared article about Coop being announced for VP: TIP

Brother N: JOY!! Community garden everyone!
Mr Metal: Does this mean I HAVE to buy it now?
Brother N: STARES AT HIS COPY OF HA-FUCKING-LO 3. YES. Yes it pissing well does.
Mr Metal: Touche. Well played, Sir.

END SCENE

Good times.

-Brother N-

No comments: