Sunday, December 2, 2007

SUUUUUUUPER MARIOOOO MY GOD MY EARS!

I picked up (gotta think of a better way to say this every time...how bout...scooped?)....Scooped up Mario Galaxy last week and it really is a lovely package. Apart from my big ol 46 inch lcd tv stretching the meager number of pixels the Wii pumps out to the point of snapping, its the best looking thing I have seen on the platform.

Everything has this weird back-lit look that makes all the edges glow and seems to give everything a real visual pop.

Apart from the giddying toy-like graphics, I believe I will love this game...until I don't anymore. I reached the Sweet Sweet Galaxy last night and i came to the realisation, I like Mario, until it gets hard. Every ramp up in difficulty, strips another layer of my enjoyment away.

Sweet FUCKING FUCK galaxy was a situation where I would die, get a 1up straight away, die, 1up, die, 1up, times by about 30 times.

It was like a Mario branded purgatory.

Can't wait to get to Mario hell.


-Brother N-

No comments: