Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ever had a Big Sister that could kill you?


Now you can, Thanks to Bioshock 2! I was already excited for the sequel to one of my favorite games of the last few years, but now even more so.

I'm already starting to think about how this will work, even with such minor details like the above concept art. Just look at the build of the Big Sister. Lean and agile, the polar opposite to her male counterpart from the original Bioshock. They don't look like they are there to just stand and protect. I imagine terrifying scenes where I will be hunted down as opposed to being pushed aside. Maybe they will be assisting in taking ADAM straight from living people as opposed to dead therefore the little sisters need to be present at all times, hence the cage on her back.

My own speculation, but still so much potential. Only time will tell.

Mr Metal

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... I need a tissue

God I cannot wait for this, I loved Bioshock, I <3 my collectors edition tin case

Anonymous said...

Every time i see something about this game, i weep with joy. First there was the viral site (www.somethinginthesea.com) and now there's this. It's gonna be so good!